8 Tenant Cluster Box - 2 Parcel Locker
Introducing the New "F" series CBU -- designed to meet or exceed new USPS Security Standards. These high security USPS approved cluster box units (CBU) are made entirely of heavy duty extruded aluminum mailbox and stainless steel hinges and are accessed from the front through an easy-opening master door gate assembly with a built-in hold open device.
All USPS approved mailboxes, parcel lockers and outgoing mail compartments enjoy added security features such as hardened locks for individual tenant compartments as well as thicker aluminum for the units outer cabinet and doors. Type 1 CBU units come in 8-door address models, offering individually lockable front access doors made of extruded aluminum. They include outgoing mail receptacles and Parcel Lockers in one durable and self-contained unit, mountable on the optional pedestals or a base of your choice. F-Series CBU was designed to reduce mail theft and vandalism with stronger tenant doors, minimal pry points, improved outgoing mail slot, and much more.
- USPS Approved (Postal Certified)
- All Tenant Locks and Keys are Included
- Tenant Door Numbers for Door Identification are Included
- Designed to meet or exceed newest USPS Security Standards
- Pedestal is included in prices listed
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- Constructed of high grade stainless steel and aircraft aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware and hinges
- 5-pin cylinder cam locks with spring loaded covers
- Three keys per door are also included
- Quick release door lock latch
Type 1 CBU – 8 Tenant Doors plus Two Parcel Lockers
One Outgoing Mail Compartment and Pedestal
- USPS Approved
- Front Loading
- Door size: 12-7/8"W x 3-1/4"H x 17-7/8"D
- Parcel Lockers: (1) 12-7/8"W x 13-3/4"H x 17-7/8"D, (1) 12-7/8"W x 10-1/4"H x 17-7/8"D
- Unit Size: 30-1/2"W "H x 62"H(installed height) x 17-7/8"D
- Pedestal Height: 28-1/2"H
- Tenant Door Identification: Standard Number Plates, Custom Number Plates, or Custom Engraved Numbering (Increases Lead Time)
Colors: Sandstone, Black, Dark Bronze, Grey, Green, and White
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.