Modern Mailbox Package
- Mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Constructed of a 1/8" thick extruded aluminum body with a 1/8" thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover
- The die cast door is attached to the body with a full-width stainless steel hinge allowing for smooth operation
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in black, green, beige, bronze, and white
- Include an adjustable red signal flag and a magnetic door catch
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936.
- Custom vinyl numbers / letters (Included in Price)
Mailbox #4850: 7.5" W x 9.5" H x 20.5" D
Post #4825: 4" W x 81" H x 4" D
INSTALLATION - HOW IT WORKS
-Add installation to your order and check out.
-Your items will be prepped for shipping to your address.
-We will contact you when your item ships to coordinate installation based on expected delivery date.
-Our installation technician arrives to complete your installation according to USPS standards.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it possible to get this painted light gray (similar to SW stain color "driftwood")? And can you add a newspaper holder box (closed back) under the mailbox? And how does this anchor to the ground?
Thanks for posting your question.
The closest thing I can think of would be our deluxe mailbox package that comes in a nickel color.
You can purchase a newspaper box with it. It also comes in the nickel color.
It is and in ground mounted system. It would be installed by digging a hole into the ground. We reccomend securing it with concrete. Here is a link to the instructions.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Will you take down and remove existing mailbox before installing new one?
Aboslutely. Removal of your existing mailbox is included in the installation charge.