Whitehall Superior Mailbox Package
The Superior Mailbox Package
- Make a great first impression and enhance t he streetside curb appeal of your home with this stunning Whitehall Superior Mailbox Package.
- Whitehall Manufacturing’s all new Alumi-Shield coating produces a durable and beautiful finish that will protect your Whitehall mailbox against the harshest weather and environmental elements while extending product life and maintaining the attractive appearance of your mailbox for years
- These Whitehall premium mailboxes hold multiple day’s worth of mail and larger packages
- Magazines will lay flat, eliminating tears and creases
- Personalized sides make each mailbox unique
- The top line of the side plaque holds up to five 3″ characters and the bottom line holds up to sixteen 1.25″ characters
- The Whitehall mailbox and standard post is transportable, it can be easily relocated and the plaques re-personalized with a new address
- The standard post requires a 4×4 wooden post for mounting
- Designed and built to last a lifetime, the Whitehall comes in 4 weather-resistant powder coated finishes
- All components are manufactured from die-cast rust free aluminum
13"H x 9-5/8"W x 20-3/8"D
INSTALLATION - HOW IT WORKS
-Add installation to your order and check out.
-Your items will be prepped for shipping to your address.
-We will contact you when your item ships to coordinate installation based on expected delivery date.
-Our installation technician arrives to complete your installation according to USPS standards.
13"H x 9-5/8"W x 20-3/8"D
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are the customized plaques on both sides?
Yes, the customized plaques are on both sides of the mailbox.
Please let me know if you have any questions, 855-594-9688.
Can I make the numbers bigger and skip line 2
Thanks for posting your question. You can certainly skip the second line, although it won't make the address numbers significantly larger.
Feel free to just type "none" or "leave blank" in the space provided for the second address.
Does cost of installation include removal of old mailbox?
Absolutely! Thanks for reaching out to us about your question.
Does the installation include all materials (4x4, cement, rocks) needed? How deep the 4x4 will be buried?
The quick set concrete and treated 4x4, if needed, will be provided by the installer and is therefore included in the installation cost you pay at checkout. When installing the post, we set it 2' in the ground with quick set concrete.
How does address line 1 and 2 appear on the mailbox? Should the number be on a line one and the street name on line 2? This was confusing so want to make sure. Thank you.
That's correct! Thanks for your question.