Heavy Duty Mailbox Package
- Mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Constructed of a 1/8" thick extruded aluminum body with a 1/8" thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover
- The die cast door is attached to the body with a full-width stainless steel hinge allowing for smooth operation
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in black, green, beige and white
- Include an adjustable red signal flag and a magnetic door catch
- In-ground mounted standard post includes a top mounting plate
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936.
- Newspaper holder (Extra)
- Custom vinyl numbers / letters (Included in Price)
Mailbox #4850: 7.5" W x 9.5" H x 20.5" D
Post #4895: 3.5" W x 60" H x 3.5" D
INSTALLATION - HOW IT WORKS
-Add installation to your order and check out.
-Your items will be prepped for shipping to your address.
-We will contact you when your item ships to coordinate installation based on expected delivery date.
-Our installation technician arrives to complete your installation according to USPS standards.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the prices on the mailboxes include installation? If not what is that cost.
They do not. If you click on the "add installation" button for any product you will see the cost.
Do you offer mail box removal of old mailbox and pole?
Absolutely! When you "add installation" to any mailbox and post package, it includes removal of the existing mailbox and post.
How much cost installation?
Cost for installation varies per product.
For our single residential mailboxes, installation ranges between $349 and $399
To see the installation on your particular product, click the item that you want and then click add installation.
We do not offer installation for commerical products.