Whitehall Premium Mailbox Package
- Make a great first impression and enhance the streetside curb appeal of your home with this stunning Whitehall Premium Mailbox Packag
- Whitehall Manufacturing’s all new Alumi-Shield coating produces a durable and beautiful finish that will protect your Whitehall mailbox against the harshest weather and environmental elements while extending product life and maintaining the attractive appearance of your mailbox for years
- These Whitehall premium mailboxes hold multiple day’s worth of mail and larger packages
- Magazines will lay flat, eliminating tears and creases
- Personalized sides make each mailbox unique
- The top line of the side plaque holds up to five 3″ characters and the bottom line holds up to sixteen 1.25″ characters
- The Whitehall mailbox and standard post is transportable, it can be easily relocated and the plaques re-personalized with a new address
- The standard post requires a 4×4 wooden post for mounting
- Designed and built to last a lifetime, the Whitehall comes in 4 weather-resistant powder coated finishes
- All components are manufactured from die-cast rust free aluminum
13"H x 9-5/8"W x 20-3/8"D
INSTALLATION - HOW IT WORKS
-Add installation to your order and check out.
-Your items will be prepped for shipping to your address.
-We will contact you when your item ships to coordinate installation based on expected delivery date.
-Our installation technician arrives to complete your installation according to USPS standards.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will post slide over existing post?
Thanks for submitting your question! That should work just fine depending on your existing post. The Whitehall mailboxes have an aluminum post that is designed to fit over a treated 4x4 post. Here is a link to the installation instructions.
I hope this answers your question. If not, please feel free to contact us at (855)594-9688 or email@example.com.
Do you supply and install the 4x4 wooden post as well
Thanks for submitting your question. We do supply the 4x4 post.
When you "add installation" to any mailbox package we supply everything. This includes the 4x4 wooden post, concrete, and all hardware. This also includes removal and disposal of your existing mailbox if required.
Thanks again! Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Do you cement the 4 x 4 posts in the ground as part of the installation?
We most certainly do! Thanks for your question.
I have a stone mailbox now and am looking for someone to remove the old mailbox too. Is that something you do?
Thanks for your Question! We do offer removal and diposal of your old mailbox as part of our installation service. However, it sounds like you have an unusual situation. Please reach out to us at (855)594-9688 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk in more detail.
If I were to purchase a Wayfair mailbox, would you install that? How about if I purchase it through you, would that 'work' better for you?
We would be happy to install a mailbox for you! We have installation technicians nationwide. Unfortunately, we don't offer installation services for mailboxes that aren't purchased through us. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (855)594-9688. Thanks for the question. I hope we can help!