Designer Mailbox Package
- Mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Constructed of a 1/8" thick extruded aluminum body with a 1/8" thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover
- The die cast door is attached to the body with a full-width stainless steel hinge allowing for smooth operation
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in black, green, beige, bronze, and white
- Include an adjustable red signal flag and a magnetic door catch
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936.
- Custom vinyl numbers / letters (Included in Price)
Mailbox #4850: 7.5" W x 9.5" H x 20.5" D
Post #4835: 4" W x 81" H x 4" D
INSTALLATION - HOW IT WORKS
-Add installation to your order and check out.
-Your items will be prepped for shipping to your address.
-We will contact you when your item ships to coordinate installation based on expected delivery date.
-Our installation technician arrives to complete your installation according to USPS standards.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you remove the old mail box and post?
When will this be ready for installation? How long will installation take? Will I be without any mailbox until the concrete sets and installation is complete? Will I miss my mail for a day or two? Please let me know?
Thanks for reaching out to us. Every mailbox is made to order and typically ships out within 2-3 weeks of order date. Once your mailbox has shipped and we have an estimated delivery date we will schedule installation. We try to schedule installation as close to delivery date as possible. The installation will take a few hours or less depending on conditions. We use fast-setting concrete so the installation takes just one trip and there will be no interruption of mail delivery.
We want the new mailbox moved about 3 -4 feet closer to our driveway. Are there any special permissions needed. Our neighbor's box is close to his driveway as well.
Nope. We can certainly do that. The USPS has height and setback requirements, sometimes requirements for which side of the road, but it's okay to move it to the left or right.
Can you do this with a #4825 post instead of the #4835?
Absolutely! That would be the modern mailbox package: https://themailboxprofessionals.com/collections/mailbox-post-packages/products/salsbury-designer-mailbox-package-in-ground-mounted